- The odds are 19 to one that some fan will troll Brady by tossing a deflated football to remind him of that debacle
- The odds for the term “Deflategate” not being mentioned during the entire game by Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, or the sideline reporters are 8 to 1
- The Atlanta Falcon’s coach is bald, so odds are 50 to one that he will wear a hair piece to the 2017 Super Bowl
- Odds that he [Belichick] will wear a blue hoodie are at four to 11, Gray three to one, Red, 40 to one and Field 50 to one
- The odds are over/under 1.5 on how many times the three words “President Donald Trump” are said during the broadcast of the Super Bowl
- Lady Gaga saying the word “Trump” at any time during the halftime show for the Super Bowl are at nine to five
- The odds are 10 to 13 that Lady Gaga will make a political anti-Trump statement during her performance
- The odds of the singer suffering a wardrobe malfunction where an “intimate” part of her body gets exposed is at 15 to one
- Who will the Super Bowl MVP mention first?
Donald Trump 20/1
Does not mention anyone above 5/2
- What color will the liquid be that is poured on the winning coach?